The African Adventure - Issue 2
BUY ISSUE 2 TODAY
This issue is about The African Adventure. Packed with historical facts and a Sadé Exclusive, educational activities and so much more.
Conversations with....Award- Winning Musician Cedella Marley
A author, musician, fashion designer, mother and the eldest child of Bob Marley. As a musician, and part of an three-time Grammy Award-winning group The Melody Markers, her love for music and culture can be seen in all of her published books. She has dedicated herself to keep her father's message and memory alive.
Our History Journal features Olive Morris, known for her leadership role in the push towards justices, which included fighting for racial equality, gender equality and squatters' rights.
We now have subscription! Find out more here.
Every issue will feature
• Educational features, however super fun!.
• Featuring Black professional women of all backgrounds.
• Introducing different debates and conversations.
• Full of original content and beautiful creative.
• Our magazine is designed specifically to inspire and empower Black Girls.
Pick up a copy today here