Sadé Magazine is an independent quarterly print publication. Filled with empowering and inspiring content for Black girls 7+. Each issue will be packed with lots of fun educational activities and so much more.
Our magazine is a resource that can be read and used over and over again. Each issue will tackle different topics and events. Some topics will be difficult, we'll make sure that the information we share is child-friendly. All the content is put together by Sadé our Editor in Chief, sharing her knowledge and learnings for other young Black girls to inspire by.
What's inside each issue?
- Educational features, however super fun!.
- Featuring professional Black women of all backgrounds.
- Introducing different debates and conversations.
- Full of original content and beautiful creative.
- A keeper or even passed down to inspire others.
- Our magazine is specially designed to inspire and empower Black girls.
Need more inspiration?
Not only do we have our fact packed issues, we have our blog that features award winning writers and illustrators in our Writer Spotlight series.
© Sadé Magazine Mission Statement.
"Our mission is to build a community for young Black girls like our daughter Sadé who will be leading the way for the future. Supporting parents, guardians and teachers with information that has not been mentioned or shown as often as we like".
Founder x Creative Director